Over the Rainbow
- Take the attached image and open in PSP. File - Export as a picture tube. This must be exported as a tube to work correctly. When the Tube Exporter pops up leave all the boxes as they are just type in the name of the image, *The original you can see behind* - if you have opened it behind as I have. Just write the beginning of the name as the original and let PSP tube exporter put in the file extension itself. That's it. Click ok and close the original
- Grab your text tool<, look for the font you want to use. Choose a big bold one or use the one I have supplied. Bold gives you a better effect. Put white on your Foreground and Background!
- File - New Image - 550 x 550, give yourself room depending on the text you are wishing to write. font I used attached *Fancy Pants Size 48
- Minimize in taskbar if you wish to use it. Open your text box and look for your Fancy Pants Font!
- Write your text making sure your text box is set with *Anitalias checked and Floating!!. Apply your text and leave selected!
- Grab your Tubes tool and find the Rainbow tube in the tubes window!
- Adjust the scale by clicking the tiny arrow and put it on about 68 or 70. Apply the rainbow into the Selected Text areas - just a little here and there. It should look similar to this. Do not do too much!
- Selections - Promote Selection to layer - Selections select none. Effects - 3D Effects - Dropped Shadow, color dark grey, -3, -3, 25 opacity, 14 Blur
- Layers - New Layer. Apply your rainbow so it goes over your text, size to suit
- Now go to the Layers palette and slide down the opacity a little just to soften. Then add your tubes or images!
Simple is sometimes better. Have fun with this one!